- To provide higher quality education to students living in rural areas and to accelerate the process of socio-economic change in them for the benefit of nation.
- To educate students from rural area by providing the necessary educational facilities.
- To raise the educational standard of the students coming from rural areas.
- To develop curriculum activities and to continuously monitor quality.
- To create awareness about human rights, value system, culture, heritage, scientific temper and environment.
- The college does communicate its vision and mission through prospectus. In prospectus on page No.2, college clearly published its vision and mission.
- The college vision and mission are also displayed on board in college office, principal office and library and teachers staff room. In this way college communicates its vision and missions with students, teachers, staff and other stakeholders.