Admissions Open for following courses
B.A., B. Com. And B.Sc.(U. G.), M. A.(Hindi, History & Political. Sci.)
Admission 2018-19 Schedule
|Class||Date of Admission|
|B.A. , B.Sc. & B. Com.||Will be start after declaration of HSC result|
|B.A. , B.Sc. & B. Com. SY||Will be start after declaration of University result 2018|
|B.A. , B.Sc. & B. Com .TY||Will be start after declaration of University result 2018|
|M.A. Hindi, History, Political Sci.||Will be start after declaration of University result 2018|
|Sr. No.||Name of committee members||Designation|
|01||Dr. Fawde M. G.||President|
|02||Dr. Ingle C. B.||Chairman|
|03||Dr. Galphade A. B.||Member|
|04||Dr. Bidve T. S.||Member|
|05||Dr. Kule P. B.||Member|
|06||Dr. Mane M. S.||Member|
|07||Dr. Sarsare S. M.||Member|
|08||Dr. Bhande S. S.||Member|
|09||Mr. Bhosale A. R.||Member|
|10||Mr. Yadhav D. S.||Member|
Rules of admission
- Students who have passed diploma in polytechnic are eligible for admission to B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com. First Year.
- Admission to B.A., and B.Com. First Year shall be given to the students who have passed the D. Ed. Examination (Diploma in Education).
- The prospectus along with a prescribed from of application to B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com. class should apply for the eligible certificate to Dr. B.A.M.University, Aurangabad. Their admission shall be finalized only after the issue for the eligible certification by the University.
- Students with a bad record in respect of studies, examination performance discipline, irregularity shall not be admitted to the under graduate course.
- The practical fees and other charges must be paid at the time of admission only.
- Students should apply for admission before the prescribed date. All necessary documents, certificate and undertaking in original should be submitting at the time of the admission.
- Students should not give any false information to seek admission.
- Students should not temper with any official documents or certificate regarding name, caste, income memorandum of marks, etc.
- College dues should be paid in time.
- A students can cancel or withdraw his/her application of admission within seven days from the date of his/her admission to a course mentioned there in.
- If admission is cancelled all fees paid by the students at the time of admission shall be re- funded to him/her after educating specific fees.
- The subject combination which is offered once shall remain final no change will be allowed in any circumstances once the admission is finalized.
- The students must retain all the receipts obtained by them towards payment of fees and such other amounts shall not be made unless the receipts are produced.
- The principal has the discretionary power to make any changes in the rules of admission within the frame work of the rules and norms laid down by the University and the Government of Maharashtra.
- Admission are liable to be cancelled if any irregularity or discrepancy in documents is deleted at any time during the year.
Documents for Admission
of the following certificates.
- Transfer certificate ( leaving certificate from college last attendance)
- Marks Memo of the S. S. C. & H. S. C. examination
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate of the parent (Last Year)
- Eligible certificate (for students seeking admission to B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com. First Year)
- E.B.C. form (if applicable)
- Blood Group Certificate
- P.S.T. (if applicable)
- S.S.T. form (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom fighter certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
Courses Of Study
Faculty of Arts :
A) Compulsory Subject: i) English
ii) Course in Computer Science.
(for First Year Students only)
iii) Course in Environmental Science
(for Second Year Students only)
B) Second Language: ii) Marathi or Hindi
(Select any one)
(Note: English and one second language are to be studied only at B.A. – I and II year levels.)
C) Optional subjects:
The student shall select any three optional subjects from each of the following groups.
Group A: Marathi, Hindi, English (Optional)
Group B: Physical Education, Geography, Journalism.
Group C: Political Science, Sociology
Group D: History
Group E: Economics, Public Administration
M. A. : Hindi, History & Political Sci. I II Years
Reservation for Admission
|3.||Vimukta Jati ( 14 and other notified )||VJ||03%|
|4.||Nomadic Tribe (28 and Other Notified )||NT-||1 2.5%|
|5.||Nomadic Tribe (Dhangar and Other )||NT-||2 3.5%|
|6.||Nomadic Tribe (Vanjari and Other )||NT-||3 02%|
|7.||Other Backward Classes||OBC||19%|
|(including 2 % special backward class)|
B. Category – II
|A||Dependent wards of|
|Employees on transfer|
|Employees of defense force|
|Children affected by natural calamities|
|B||sports Games and Cultural Achievers||02%|
C. Category – III
|Open and General Merit||38%|
|Grand Total 100%|