Year of Establishment :-1990
Programmes Offered :-UG
Number of Teaching Posts
* Out of total posts, 5 are Assistant Professor, 2 are Vacant
Faculty Profile :-
|Sr. No.||Name||Qualification||Date of Appointment||Designation||Specialization/ Research Area||Experience|
|1.||Dr. Kirant A. S.||M.Sc, B.Ed; Ph.D.||15th June 1999||Asst. Professor||Physical Chemistry||18 years|
|2.||Mr. Kamble S. A.||M.Sc, M. Phil;||21st June 1999||Asst. Professor||Organic Chemistry||18 years|
|3.||Dr. Gaikwad A. V.||M.Sc, B.Ed; M. Phil, Ph.D.||21st June 1999||Asst. Professor||Physical Chemistry||18 years|
|4.||Dr. Shitole B. V.||M.Sc, B.Ed;M. Phil, Ph.D.||21st June 1999||Asst. Professor||Organic Chemistry||18 years|
|5.||Mr. Suwarnakar M. B.||M.Sc, NET||03st July 2014||Asst. Professor||Organic Chemistry||4 years|
Visiting Faculty :
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Area of Specialization/ Research|
|1||Dr. Undare S. S.||Asst. Prof.||Heterocyclic compounds|
|2||Dr. Chaudhari V. R.||Asso. Prof||Electrochemistry|
Student – Teacher Ratio :-
|Level||Class||Number of Teachers||Student – Teacher Ratio|
Supporting Staff (Only for Science):-
Qualification of Teaching Faculty:-
|Qualification of Teaching|
Faculty Research Contribution:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Research Papers Published/ Presented in..|
|1||Dr.Kirdant Anil Shivajirao||01||01||14||16|
|2.||Mr. Kamble Suresh Arjunrao||04||04|
|3||Dr. Gaikwad Anil Vaijanath||02||08||10|
|4||Dr. Shitole Balasaheb Vikram||08||08|
|5.||Mr. Suwarnakar Mahadev Bhagavanrao||03||04||08||15|
List of Eminent Academicians visited to the Department:-
|Sr. No.||Eminent Visited Faculty||Date|
|1||Dr. Undare S.S.||31/01/2017|
|2||Dr. Khakre P.R.||31/01/2017|
Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshops organized by Department:-
|Sr. No.||Title of Conference/ Seminar/ Workshop||Date|
|1||National Conference on “Recent Trends in Nano-science and Nanotechnology for Clean and Sustainable Development”||03 Feb 2018|
Student Admission Profile:-
|Sr. No.||Year||Class||Application Received for Admission||Selected Student||Total|
Student Result Profile:-
|Sr. No.||Year||Class||No. of Appeared Student for Exam||No. of Passed Student||Percentage|
|B.Sc SY||115||115||100 %|
|B.Sc TY||114||113||99.13 %|
|2||2014-15||B.Sc FY||125||125||100 %|
|B.Sc SY||130||129||99.23 %|
|B.Sc TY||117||115||98.29 %|
|3||2015-16||B.Sc FY||161||147||91.30 %|
|B.Sc TY||121||113||93.38 %|
|4||2016-17||B.Sc FY||174||147||84.48 %|
|B.Sc SY||116||111||98.27 %|
|B.Sc TY||117||116||99.14 %|
Teaching Methods adopted to improve student learning:-
- Power Point presentation
- Educational Videos
iii. Students Seminar
- Group discussion on various topics
- Industrial Tour.
SWOT Analysis of Department:-
- Department has well qualified staff
- Visiting Faculties are arranged for subject as well as research related activities.
- Department is making efforts to bring different field eminent resource Persons to deliver and guide students on various topics.
- Teaching Through Audio Visual Equipment.
- Inadequate Facilities .
- Lack of resources (being a rural area)
|Agro and Pharmaceutical Technology||Energy Science.|
|All disciplines of Engineering’s.||Space Science.|
|Bhaba atomic Research center||Research Center|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Science|
- Organization of Study and Industrial Tours for UG.
- Establishment of Employment Cell and Organization of Campus Interview for tudent placements
- Establishment of Research cell of Chemistry Department. (From Academic Year 2019-20).
- Organization of Seminars/ Workshops /Conferences at least one per academic year.
- To include and initiate research in department and hence to get collaboration with some research and educational institutes.
- Water analysis from Various Villages from Kaij Taluka and guide the peoples about awareness.
- Soil analysis & soil Testing in minimum rate for farmers in Kaij Taluka