|Sr.No.||Name of member||designation|
|01||Dr. Fawde M. G. ( Principal )||President|
|02||Mr. Rameshrao Baburaoji Deshmukh (Secretary MC)||Member ( MC )|
|03||Dr. Kashid N. G.||Co-ordinator|
|04||Dr. Jadhav S. S.||Member|
|05||Dr. Kedar R. D.||Member|
|06||Dr. Kakde S. V.||Member|
|07||Dr. Mane M. S.||Member|
|08||Dr. Kirdant A. S.||Member|
|09||Dr. Raut S. R.||Member|
|10||Dr. Gaikwad A. V.||Member|
|11||Dr. Kalam P. G.||Member|
|12||Mrs. Gangane R. V.||Member|
|13||Mr. Suwarnakar M. B.||Member|
|14||Mr. Kadam S. K.||Member|
|15||Mr. Yadhav D. S.||Member|
|16||Mr. Agale P. C.||Member|
|17||Mr. Bhosale P. S.||Member|
|18||Mr. Bhagat H. D.||Member from LMC|
|19||Dr. Sow. Ashwini Chalak||Member from Alumni|
|20||Mr. Bhosale H. S.||Member from Society|
|21||Mr. Vikas Mirgane||
Member form Industrialist
To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or projects;
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions;
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education;
- To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes, and
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
ROLE OF IQAC
The institutional policies with regard to quality assurance are as follows.
- Ensure, sustain and enhance the quality of teaching, learning, evaluation and infrastructure
- ICT enabled teaching learning
- Promotes research culture
- Faculty empowerment through workshops/seminars/conferences
- Promoting professional development of the staff
- Quality feedback mechanism
- Performance appraisal mechanism
Contribution of IQAC in quality assurance processes:
- IQAC has suggested conducting seminars/workshops/conferences. During last five Feedback forms for evaluation of teachers by students are developed. Feedback forms stakeholders are sought on teachers, curriculum and campus.
- PBAS forms and API scores of teachers are evaluated
- Department wise examination results are analyzed and reports are communicated to the principal.
- Recommended for procurement of ICT infrastructure and impart training
- Motivate faculty to adopt innovative teaching learning methods
- Encourage faculty to conduct tours, excursions, field visits, surveys
- Motivate faculty to establish collaboration, linkages and MoUs.
Thus, over the years the IQAC has evolved into an all-encompassing coordinating cell which ensures quality in all its endeavors.
IQAC plays a crucial role in connecting and coordinating the various bodies in the institute especially in the matters related to the teaching- learning process in the institute. It functions as an umbrella organ engaging and interacting with all the other systems in materializing its goals and objectives.
Policies for Teaching and Learning
College has elaborate and extensive mechanisms put in place for the ongoing review of the teaching-learning process. IQAC has undertaken following significant activities to continuously review the teaching learning process and to achieve higher benchmarks of quality
- Academic calendar and action plan
- Teaching plan, Teacher’s diary and attendance record of the students
- Adoption of innovative teaching methods and ICT tools
- Monitoring the teaching-learning process by HODs regularly
- Conducting formative and summative assessment as per the schedule
- Appraising of the performance of teachers by collecting assessment report from students, course-wise examination results, result analysis and result summary
- Feedback from parents and alumni
- Smooth functioning of the college at academic and administrative level
- Quality enhancement
- Student progression and placement
- Enhanced research and social capital
- Good performance of the students various fields like academic, sports, cultural etc. activities
- Social recognition to the faculty for excellent performance in teaching, research and extension activities